Support and maintenance
Enlil IT Team
Support is often critical to the life of your project. It is an indispensable component for successful completion. In order to offer you quality service, we have established an effective structure that can guarantee:
- personalized access
- a support team
- linking with key experts
- rapid escalation for critical incidents
Relations with the manufacturers
Our certification levels give us access to inside information from the manufacturers of the proposed solutions.
Depending on how critical your project is, Enlil IT is able to offer different support contracts . The following options are available:
- a 8×5 phone support (during weekday business hours) with a “best effort” product replacement policy (extended warranty) for your pre-production environments or tests.
- a 8×5 phone support (during weekday business hours) with a replacement and/or on-site D+1 (business day following the breakdown report) for your non-critical environments.
- 24×7 phone support with a replacement and/ or on-site D +1 (business day following the breakdown report) for your production environments employing a redundancy solution or your critical environments.
- 24×7 phone support with a replacement and/or on-site intervention within 4 hours for your highly critical environments requiring a high level of service.
All these contracts can be coupled with a MRO
Of course we will consider alternate contract options to meet all the requirements of your service contract.
An environmental approach
Enlil IT takes an environmental approach to replacing your products. All products supplied under our contracts are compliant with the RoHS standard, in case the one in production is because some generations of products currently in production may have been produced before the ratification of this environmental standard. In this case, Enlil IT provides a RoHS compliant product only if there is a compliant version available.
All products that are non-repairable and recovered by Enlil IT as part of a project are subject to destruction in compliance with WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) standards either by the manufacturer when it has a suitable disposal process or by a certified organization that will issue a compliant certificate of destruction.